Tabor College Business Department News

Monday, August 28, 2006

Welcome back, Business students!
I love the beginning of the year - a time of fresh starts for all of us. And, I love seeing all of our Business students come back. This is my 11th year as Administrative Assistant here and I've had the privilege of becoming friends with many awesome young men and women during that time. I love visiting with you - so come in, say "hi," and let me know how I can help this year be successful for you.
My summer was busy! Some of you know that my sister-in-law passed away very suddenly last spring. So this summer I spent about a month with my brother and his boys, just being a companion and helper in any way I could. Talk about getting to practice servanthood! There were moments when I had to ask God to help me remember that I was there because He wanted me to serve - no questions asked. But all in all, we had a good time and I'm glad God allowed me to minister to my brother in this way.
If you're like me, you're probably stressed out at all the things we as students have to do already this fall. I did a little preliminary work for you to help make your life easier. On the bulletin board outside my office are book list sheets for all the Business Department courses. Pick one up and use it as you shop for your books. I hope it helps! :)
Here are a couple of pictures of Ryan and me during our summer trip to the Pacific Northwest with my brother's family. Have a great year!
ks


Yep - we're at Disneyland!













Ghiradelli's chocolate in San Fransisco! What could be better?












Driving along the Oregon Coastal Highway was just incredible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home